God's Forgiveness and Healing That Leads to Freedom
Guilt and sorrow hold countless women and men emotionally and spiritually captive—many struggle with harmful emotions such as depression, fear, grief, shame and anxiety following a loss.
This ministry will seek to address spiritual needs of those suffering from the loss of a child due to miscarriage, stillbirth abortion, illness or accident. As well as losses of a loved one or a loss caused by a lifestyle change (job, move, etc.).
There are so many whose hearts are broken and they are asking, "Why God?" These broken, hurting hearts need healing.
Ask Yourself . . .
- Are you hurting from a loss?
- Do you want to help others?
- How do I become involved?
Journey-2-Freedom, led by Kim Olson, Director offers:
- Pastor/Lay Ministry Leader Workshops
- Weekend Retreats
- Leadership Training
- Practical Facilitator Training
- Train - the - Trainer
We endeavor toward wholeness and freedom for those who are still hurting from grief and loss issues. "Want you help us help others by:
- Praying . . . for us and those God is calling to our ministry
- Referring . . . those you know who are hurting from a loss
- Attending . . . a training so you can help others heal through God's Word
- Supporting . . . us financially
All donations are tax-deductible.