God's Forgiveness and Healing That Leads to Freedom
Located on the Florida-Alabama Line, The Lake House is a lovely 1800's Victorian home that overlooks beautiful Lake Jackson. In this gracious setting, Journey-2-Freedom offers all-inclusive onsite trainings and confidential Bible study retreats. This ministry seeks to address spiritual needs of those suffering from the loss of a child due to miscarriage, stillbirth abortion, illness or accident. For some, losses may be a loved one or lifestyle change
—loss i.e. job.
There are so many whose hearts are broken and they are asking, "Why God?" These broken, hurting hearts need healing.
Ask Yourself . . .
- Are you hurting from a loss?
- Do you want to help others?
- How do I become involved?
Journey-2-Freedom, led by Kim Olson, Director offers:
- Pastor/Lay Ministry Leader Workshops
- Weekend Retreats
- Leadership Training
- Practical Facilitator Training
- Train - the - Trainer
We endeavor toward wholeness and freedom for those who are still hurting from grief and loss issues as well as prayer retreats. "Want you help us help others by:
- Praying . . . for us and those God is calling to our ministry
- Referring . . . those you know who are hurting from a loss
- Attending . . . a training so you can help others heal through God's Word
- Supporting . . . us financially
All donations are tax-deductible.